Saturday 7 July 2012

These are some of the comments my clients have left

Hour! is this a miracle? God has give you magic hands you more energy and passion to heal the world!! - Ma-Bongi

Awesome! I came to SA for a week and have came to Nomonde-my body feels "fun"Relaxed and strong!! She defiantly has "special healing" hands-thank you - Deboral from London
                                                                                                  212-361 9339
                                                                                                  917-575 6586

Totally impressive relaxing you can almost feel the tons being released from your whole body.Perfect relaxation & worthwhile - Thoko Modise

This was by far one most enjoyable experience I've had in a long time.thank you nomonde and bling     bling for making me feel relaxed,healthy & beautiful!!! I'll be sure to tell everyone about you and        I'll be back soon much love - Sam George

Undeniably the best experience I've ever had Thank you so much.never felt so rejuvenated before
in my life-Tayle Edmond

Heavenly!!! Puts you in a state of tranquility.Go in Heavy as a rock and come out light as a feather
i cam recommend it to anyone - Laki

Happy Mothers day to you and i,Thank you for making my pleasant by giving me a treat and getting my aching muscles relaxed it feels great much love - Phumzile

Treatment was excellent.I felt like am entering NEW WORLD.Relaxed,Heaviness was gone.i wish
i could visit this room every month.You are good my sister.Love you Dear - Joyce


Awesome experience!!!
I feel great after this Ready to force the world for next year.Thank you very much - Bafana Khumalo

Thank you very much for the welcoming environment.Nomonde you are such a warm person with
positive energy.once more Thank you very much for the  professionalism and wonderful experience hope to see you soon.thanx and God bless you - Palesa Letaba

Thank very much for a fantastic foot massage Exeptional - Jacob Moroga

Full body massage was excellent Pedicure & medicure good your attitude is good.You have patience
tolerance towards your clients.God bless and Go girl-Rw Loate




No comments:

Post a Comment