Saturday 7 July 2012

These are some of the comments my clients have made after a session with me.

"Had a beautiful session" - Lulama Ntuta


"That was the BEST!! Totally out of this world.Thank you sooo much" - Nompendulo Notanuza


"(sigh) This was exactly what I needed! I have no more words-speechles.
I do not know why I didn't do it before-REALLY!" - Zinzi Manzi


"That was more than I expected, it was amazing :)" - Precious Motsepe


"I will definately be back for another session.It was too good" - Mummy Mafojane.


"That was too relaxing and out of this world. I have to be back!!" - Seipati Mahutsiwa


"First time expirienced and it was relaxing and just great, Just what I needed" - Stembile Ngwenya.



"Very good job. Highly reccomended"
  - Phumzile Nguka











"Came here for health reasons referred by my physician.What a difference I have learned to love myself
I will be here atleast once in two months.Nomonde's hands are a gift from God.Thanks for healing me  & my God continues to prosper your works.Remember to give glory to him always - Sara

"Wow!!! I have no words but at least i can write.I have been to "several massage" places but this...was amazing! all the spots that had knots were loosened! Thank you Thank you atleast i am being driven this was best ever...sisi  you are gifted - Eunice Magongoe

No comments:

Post a Comment